Continuing Education Information
Our CE Mission
We aspire to set a new standard in evidence-based continuing education for health and mental health professionals and health care teams. The goal of our work is to measurably improve the competency, knowledge, skills, and performance quality of mental health and health care professionals and interprofessional teams. The ultimate objective being the improvement of our mental health and healthcare community’s ability to deliver the best in evidence-based patient care.
Workshop & Course Completion Requirements
Workshop attendees will be required to sign in and out each day, attend the workshop in full, and complete the course evaluation in order to earn CE credit. Online participants must complete the course in full and attend all sessions in order to receive ANY continuing education credit. No partial credit will be given. Attendees should complete all required steps to earn CE credit within 30 days after the conclusion of the workshop.
How can I access/print my CE certificate and when?
You will access your certificate for most of our workshops and online courses in your Praxis account. Please log into your Praxis account. You must complete the evaluation survey for the workshop or course you attended in order to access your CE certificate. See our FAQs for more details.
Our conference style activities are hosted on a different platform. Please follow the instructions you received with the course materials. You will need to follow the unique link provided with the course materials. To log back in to your account to access your certificate at any time, please click here: https://praxiscet.ce21.com/Account/Login
CE for Workshops Administered by The Institute for Better Health (IBH) with CE21
The follow course CE Certificates were administered by IBH. If you attended any of the following workshops, you will need to create or log into your IBH account using the links below. Using the email address you registered with, complete your evaluation to access your CE certificate. If you experience any technical issues, please contact IBH at email@example.com.
- ACT BootCamp for Women – San Diego (Aug 16, 2018)
- ACT BootCamp for Behavior Analysts – Baltimore (Sep 27, 2018)
- ACT I – Las Vegas (Oct 11, 2018)
- ACT III – Atlanta (Oct 20, 2018)
- ACT BootCamp – Houston (Nov 01, 2018)
- ACT BootCamp – Bay Area (Feb 21, 2019)
- ACT BootCamp for Behavior Analysts – Reno (Mar 07, 2019)
- ACT I – Sacramento (Mar 29, 2019)
- ACT I – San Diego (Apr 05, 2019)
- ACT II – Las Vegas (Apr 11, 2019)
- Getting the Most Out of Mindfulness and Compassion – Salt Lake City (Apr 11, 2019)
- Attachment-Focused EMDR – San Diego (Apr 12, 2019)
- Attachment-Focused EMDR – Buena Park (Apr 15, 2019)
- EMDR Pre-Conference/Conference – Burlingame (Oct 16, 2019)
- ACT BootCamp – Philadelphia (Oct 24, 2019)
- ACT BootCamp for Behavior Analysts – Ft. Lauderdale (Nov 7, 2019)
- Superhero Therapy Conference (2021)
If you are trying to access a CE certificate for an event that took place prior to September 2018 and is not listed above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is continuing education (CE) credit included in the registration?
Yes, CE certificates are included in the fees for our courses, both live and on-demand.
Continuing Education Information
These professional continuing education activities are sponsored by PraxisCET, 5674 Shattuck Avenue, Oakland, CA 94501, 510-594-6154. Praxis maintains relationships with organizations listed below. Please see the course web page for a list of specific approvals offered for that course.
Continuing education requirements for US behavioral-health professionals vary with license type and jurisdiction. Your particular CE requirements are determined by the board that regulated your license. Please note that individual trainings may or may not be covered for all the available license types listed below. Refer to the Continuing Education section of each course’s page to see a list of its relevant approvals.
Praxis CET maintains responsibility for CE programs with the CE approvals outlined below:
Joint Accreditation: In support of improving patient care, Praxis Continuing Education and Training, Inc is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
IPCE: This activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners will receive 1 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credit for learning and change per hour attended.
- Nursing: Praxis Continuing Education and Training, Inc designates this activity for a maximum of 1 ANCC contact hour per hour attended.
- Physicians: Praxis Continuing Education and Training, Inc designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ per hour attended. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Psychologists: Continuing Education (CE) credits for psychologists are provided through the co-sponsorship of the American Psychological Association (APA) Office of Continuing Education in Psychology (CEP). The APA CEP Office maintains responsibly for the content of the programs.
- Social Workers: As a Jointly Accredited Organization, Praxis Continuing Education and Training, Inc. is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved under this program. Regulatory boards are the final authority on courses accepted for continuing education credit. Social workers completing this course receive 1 clinical continuing education credits per hour attended.
- Behavior Analysts: PraxisCET is an approved BACB ACE Provider # OP-17-2718.
- Drug and Alcohol Counselors: Indicated courses have been approved by Praxis Continuing Education and Training, Inc, as a NAADAC Approved Education Provider, for 1 CE hour per contact hour. NAADAC Provider #165310, Praxis Continuing Education and Training, Inc, is responsible for all aspects of its programming.
- Counselors-NBCC: Praxis Continuing Education and Training, Inc. has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6759. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Praxis Continuing Education and Training, Inc. is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
- NY State Social Workers: Praxis Continuing Education and Training, Inc is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0467.
- NY State Counselors: Praxis Continuing Education and Training, Inc is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed mental health counselors. #MHC-0198.
- NY State Psychologists: Praxis Continuing Education and Training, Inc is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Psychology as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed psychologists. #PSY-0002.
- NOTE: Many state boards accept offerings accredited by national or other state organizations. If your state is not listed, please check with your professional licensing board to determine whether the accreditations listed are accepted.
Speaker/Planner Disclosure Information
Praxis Continuing Education and Training is responsible for the content, quality and scientific integrity of all CE activities certified for credit. When an educational activity is offered for Joint Accreditation, medical (ACCME), Nursing (ANCC) and/or Psychology (APA) continuing education credit, participants must be informed as to the source, amount, nature, and disposition of any funding used to support the activity, whether in the form of educational grants, cash contributions, or in-kind contributions. Individuals in a position to influence course content must also disclose whether they have one or more relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies.
We define ineligible companies as those whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients. There is no minimum financial threshold; individuals must disclose all financial relationships, regardless of the amount, with ineligible companies. We ask that discloses are made regardless of whether the individual views the financial relationships as relevant to the education. For more information on the Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, please visit accme.org/standards.
All those in a position to control the content of an education activity are asked to disclose any relevant financial relationships they have with any ineligible companies.
Praxis does not accept commercial support for our activities.
None of the planners or presenters working on our educational activities have relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.
Please check course webpages for any updated disclosure information.