DJ Moran, PhD, BCBA-D
February 20, 2018, 1 pm—3 pm EST
Mindfulness is much more useful when it becomes mindful action. Behavioral science has taken a closer look into the benefits of mindful practice, and has clarified how mindful practice can improve psychological health. ACT researchers have developed a six-component model that not only explains how to have an effective mindful practice, but also highlights how mindful action is critical outcome from mindfulness practices. The Mindful Action Plan crystallizes the ACT model into a user-friendly blueprint for making mindfulness practical, useful, and effective.
- Demonstrate how to contact the present moment exercises and mindfulness in practice.
- Demonstrate how to develop a mindful action plan protocol for clients.
- Discuss how unclarified values can lead to behavioral problems.
- Discuss the meaningful difference between values and goals.
- Summarize how to integrate the ACT approach into various behavior change methods.
This training is worth 2 CE credit hours if attended live. While we can only provide CE to those who are present – i.e. logged in – for live presentation(s), all Praxis webinars are recorded for later viewing. Registrants may then access these recordings at any time for up to six months from the conclusion of the training to which they pertain.
All prices listed in US dollars.